create a 4 weeks meal plan for you

 
Are you looking to lose weight, or eat healthier? Have you tried other things & nothing seems to work long term? My approach uses real food & it works. I have over 15 years of experience in nutrition and diet, I can help!

This is my Basic 4 week meal plan. It's a good place to start if you are trying to eat healthier & start losing weight. It's also an extremely affordable plan at just $5. What I give you is several different healthy & delicious options for breakfast, lunch, & dinner. I will also give you a list of snacks, acceptable beverages to drink outside of water, & specific foods to stay away from. With all of that I tell you what portion sizes to eat as well. The average person starts to notice results from my meal plan the end of week one, whether or not you are working out. Of course I always encourage working out as well, especially if you are trying to lose a substantial amount of weight. 

We are what we eat. As much as 80% of what we look like is because of what we eat. If you would like to have a meal plan specifically tailored to you, I have a custom option for $20. Send me a message if you need a meal plan that isn't listed on here. Let me help you


Commentaires

Posts les plus consultés de ce blog

I will make custom trendy graphic t shirt design within 24 hours

I will create custom graphic t shirt design