I will write meal and workout plans


 I am a qualified nutritionist and personal trainer who can make all your health and fitness dreams come true!

I help men and women all of ages achieve their health and fitness goals and improve their happiness, self image and general wellbeing. I am professionally trained at a top London University (Bsc, MSc, A.Nutr) and have years of experience so you know you are receiving the best one-to-one service with guaranteed results.

How do I do this?
I listen to what you want, what you need and what is preventing you from reaching this and use this information to create completely customized meal and workout plans.

What do meal plans include?
- Your custom calorie and macronutrient targets
- Information on macros (what are they, how do you track them)
- Grocery list
- Meal plan using your custom macros and food preferences
- Recipes
- Top tips

What do workout plans include?
- Set and rep ranges specific to your goals
- 8 week workout plan
- Pictures
- Cues
- How to perform exercises 
- Top tips

If you want to work with a qualified nutritionist/pt then you need to message me! I'm here to help you win!


Commentaires

Posts les plus consultés de ce blog

create a 4 weeks meal plan for you

I will make custom trendy graphic t shirt design within 24 hours

I will create custom graphic t shirt design