I will give you a 28 day clean eating

 
basic meal plan with 3 meals and 1 snack -pdf format

Hello, I am a professional health coach,a nutritionist and a dietitian with more than 7 years of experience in the field. 
I will give you a 28 day clean eating meal plan along with pictures and recipes.

BASIC PLAN

Basic plan will be provided in pdf .

Includes clean eating guide

It will include grocery list and guide to the plan.

Made with minimum ingredients.

It will cost $5


ECONOMY PLAN

Economy plan will be provided in pdf

You will get weekly grocery lists and recipes along with the plan

It will cost you $15

Includes all of the above


BUSINESS PLAN

Includes all of the above.
will be provided in pdf, doc and docx document
No copyright restrictions, which means you can claim the plan as yours.

- I am punctual which means i respect deadlines.


Commentaires

Posts les plus consultés de ce blog

create a 4 weeks meal plan for you

I will make custom trendy graphic t shirt design within 24 hours

I will create custom graphic t shirt design