I will do eye catching typography bulk graphic t shirt design within 8 hour

 

i will create Typography,vintage,Trendy T Shirt Design

1 Day DeliveryUnlimited Revisions
  • High Resolution
  • Marketing Too
  • Commercial Use
  • WELCOME MY GIG..!!

    Hello,

    If you're starting a POD Business on Merch by Amazon, Teespring, Spreadshirt, Redbubble, Society6 or any other website and you're looking for someone who can create T-Shirts in bulk, then you have come to the right place.

    I will create T-Shirt designs in bulk for your POD store so you can sell more and more products. 

    Why choose me?

    • Create T-Shirts in Bulk
    • 100% Commercial Rights
    • Check Trademark to Keep your account safe
    • Provide each T-Shirt design in Mockup also
    • Designs can also be used on other printing stuff like a pillow, phone case, sticker, notebook cover, etc.
    • High regulation PNG  file ready for print.
    • AI, EPS, PSD, PNG, JPG, SVG+all files that you need.
    • Vector format 
    •  24-hour service.
    • Unlimited revision.


    What information do I need to start?

    • I need the text or quotations that you need on designs
    • If you don't have any quotations, you can provide me some samples and I will create similar designs


Commentaires

Posts les plus consultés de ce blog

create a 4 weeks meal plan for you

I will make custom trendy graphic t shirt design within 24 hours

I will create custom graphic t shirt design