I will create unique and attractive graphic t shirt design

 

Any king of design with editable vector source file,print ready PNG File and HD Mock-up.

2 Days DeliveryUnlimited Revisions
  • 1 Initial concept
  • Source File
  • High Resolution
  • Commercial Use
  • Welcome to my T-SHIRT DESIGN GIG!

    Please contact me before placing the order with your idea to avoid order cancellations cause price vary based on design complexity. :)

    I will make t-shirt design with your idea or i will give mine.

    I will do design that will meet requirements of  Printful,Teespring, Amazon,Ebay,Shopify or any other service.
    Format by default is Merch By Amazon's 4500x5400px 300dpi, sRGB, TRANPARENT PNG or any resolution you want.

    My Services:

    1. Typography Design,
    2. Bulk t-shirt design,
    3. Vintage,
    4. Hoodie,
    5. Unique and Custom Design,
    6. 100% SATISFACTION.
    7. High Quality.
    8. High quality Print Ready PNG and JPEG file 
    9. Source file if needed.

    If you want I will put your PICTURE or YOUR LOGO on.

    Feel free to inbox me anytime for further clearance.
    Thanks for visiting my gig, Look forward to working with you!!!


Commentaires

Posts les plus consultés de ce blog

create a 4 weeks meal plan for you

I will make custom trendy graphic t shirt design within 24 hours

I will create custom graphic t shirt design