I will be your nutritionist and make your meal plan

 


- 2 week Plan based on your goal and peculiarities! - Short Term Goals

Hello everyone! 


I'm passionate about Nutrition, and I'm here to guide you to the body of your dreams and to an healthier life!


I've already helped hundreds of clients "offline" and now I'm willing to expand even online, providing professional Meal Plans.


After an assesment consultation with you, I'll define the best strategy to achieve your goal and all you'll have to do it's to get in the kitchen and follow the instructions of the recipes I'll send you!


My Meal Plans consist of:


  • Daily/Weekly Calories and Macros based on your Body, Lifestyle and Goal
  • Weekly Meal Plans for every meal (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Snacks)
  • Grocery Store list for the weekly Meal Plan
  • Instructions for every recipe


The Meal Plan will be strictly tailored to your needs and it will also respect your time availability, budget, taste and intolerances.


With just a small addition you'd also get a Custom Workout Plan from a trusted Personal Trainer, and together my Nutrition Guidance you'll literally double your results!


For any doubts or Meal Plan samples, don't hesitate to contact me!



Commentaires

Posts les plus consultés de ce blog

create a 4 weeks meal plan for you

I will make custom trendy graphic t shirt design within 24 hours

I will create custom graphic t shirt design